HALT-COVID Louisiana is a statewide collaborative effort by the Louisiana Community Engagement Alliance Against Covid-19 Disparities (LA-CEAL).
This partnership aims to provide our communities with the resources and tools needed to protect our neighborhoods, towns, cities, and parishes from the spread of COVID-19.
Our community partner Teche Action Clinic has been working on the frontlines to bring access to healthcare in our parishes.
Community Partner Spotlight:
“I’m so happy that I got tested. It gives me and my family a sense of security knowing that I’m COVID-19 free.”
Everyone in Louisiana ages 16 and older is eligible to get vaccinated against COVID-19 vaccine. Below are some ways to get registered to receive the vaccine:
Mass Vaccination Site at the Convention Center Hall J
- Call 504-290-5200 or go to lcmchealth.org/vaccine to schedule an appointment.
- Walk ins are also accepted when supply is available (check before you come).
- Free RTA shuttles and Uber rides available to eligible residents.
Community Vaccination Events
- Call 3-1-1 (504-658-2299) or register online for the Citywide Vaccine Waitlist.
- Free Uber rides available to eligible residents.
Pharmacies and Clinics
- See list of pharmacies and clinics providing vaccine appointments.
- Residents with medical or mobility needs who cannot otherwise access a vaccine site can request a homebound vaccine from New Orleans EMS.
- Call 3-1-1 or 504-658-2299 to request this service.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Connect your community or organization to this statewide effort.